Working With Us
Al Salem Johnson Controls provides a multi-national work environment, with a wide range of career opportunities in diversified departments, such as Sales, HR, Finance, Maintenance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Aftersales Services and much more. Al Salem Johnson Controls was awarded to be among the best working environment in Saudi Arabia for several consecutive years.
Al Salem Johnson Controls offers career opportunities for local and international recruitment. There are a set of hiring process that are applicable to all recruitment, local and international alike. There are 5 hiring process:
- Application: Any application will be reviewed by the Hiring Official based on the requirements listed for the position applied for.
- Screening Tests: Qualified candidates/applicants have to submit to a screening test. Tests are reviewed by the allocated recruitment officers.
- Preliminary interview: For most positions the applicant has to pass a preliminary interview for a pre-screening on essential criteria of the position, differing depending on the position.
- Interviews: Depending on the position applied for, applicant may be invited immediately for a face-to-face interview without first taking any test or preliminary interview. Number of interviews vary from one position to another, with a minimum of 3 interview. The First one to be conducted by the HR recruitment officer, and the others are conducted by the respective managers and directors.
- Offer: After the General Manager has authorized the appointment, a job offer will be drafted and shared with the applicant.
- Joining: After accepting the offer, a member of the Recruitment Team will act as a liaison between applicant and his/her future manager, in order to agree a start date and appoint a sponsor to ensure a smooth transition into the new role at the Al Salem Johnson Controls.
Leadership Expectations Model (LEM)
This model defines the expected behavior of all Al Salem Johnson Controls employees — and our key business and people processes — in support of our vision, values and goals. We use it to recruit and interview job candidates, direct employee development programs, guide supervisor skill-building programs and support behavioral assessment worldwide.
Sameeh Fouad Khashah
Projects Sales Manager
Amr Mohammad Taiyeb
Design Engineer (YLP Graduate)
Reem M. Saadi Naha
LC Officer & Bank Coordinator
Customer Care Supervisor
Rabie Jameel Makki
Product / Marketing Engineer
Mohammed Jaber Dowaid
Lead Finance Analyst
Musaed Adnan Babaee
Electrical Assistant Engineer
Sally Waheed Gazzaz
Lead HR Professional
We offer an array of learning courses and programs for employees all over the world, as well as leadership development programs for potential senior-level talent across the company
Technician Development Program
Co-operative Training Program
Apply For Jobs
If you believe you have what it takes, and have both qualification and motivation, well then you have come to the right place; Al Salem Johnson Controls continuously seeks to attract distinct competencies and qualifications to work in its diversified departments, and in particular Saudi cadres.
To apply for employment please click here