- Currently Available for Jeddah, Riyadh, Dammam, Khobar and Dhahran.
- Delivery to areas beyond the available district list will be subject to extra charges.
- Delivery and installation takes up to 7 working days and it starts 24 hours from purchase date
- The company is not responsible for any delay caused by the customer
- All amounts shall be paid in full in order for Delivery arraignments
- YORK Installer may require a pre-installation visit to assess if further arrangement is needed beyond standard installation, such as (additional piping, access to the outdoor unit, a need for a crane or a base, etc.)
- Standard installation includes 4 meters of standard piping and exclude civil and electrical work.
- In case extra work is necessary, the following cost structure will apply:
- Extra piping will cost SR 75 per meter for split unit, and it will cost maximum SR 100 for freestanding unit.
- Outdoor unit base will cost SR 50 per base for split unit.
- There will be an additional cost on the Indoor/Outdoor base for freestanding unit.
- Removal of old split unit(s) will cost SR 150 per unit.
- Removal of old window unit(s) will cost SR 50 per unit.
- Removal of old freestanding unit(s) will cost SR 250 per unit.
- If crane is needed, then it will be customer responsibility to pay the cost.
- In case of existing piping, the distance of copper pipes should be 40 cm from the ceiling. Otherwise wall fitting will cost SR 100.
- Drainage and any additional arrangement due to unsafe access for installation of outdoor units require additional charges as agreed with YORK Installer.
- YORK Installation doesn’t include painting, plumbing, demolition, electrical work or Trunk installation.
- YORK Installer is not responsible for the quality and installation of existing pipes and water drainage.
- YORK Installer will always work per YORK installation manual guide. If the Customer insists on installing against the Installer’s advice or best practices, YORK will not be responsible for any degraded performance of the unit(s).
- Choosing the right AC Capacity is the responsibility of the Customer, thus YORK will not be responsible for a degraded performance due to under-capacity.
- YORK Installer shall test all installed A/Cs for basic operation.
- YORK Installer will provide an Installation Report upon installation, signed by the Customer and the Installer.
Cancellation Policy before Installation
Cancellation Of Purchase Before Delivery
Customers are requested to call 920003588 from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Sunday to Thursday (except during official Saudi holidays) to cancel a purchase or part of it. Also a customer can cancel when YORK Installer calls to schedule the delivery and installation date. Administrative fees of 5% of the whole purchase amount will be charged.
Cancellation Of Purchase Upon Delivery
Customers still can cancel their purchase or part of it upon delivering the units to their location provided that:
- Unit(s) ordered are in original condition
- Units(s) ordered are in original packaging
- All included accessories & materials are present
- Please note that a deduction amount of SR 100 and a 5% Administrative fee of the whole purchase amount will be levied for delivery charges.
- Please note Refunds expected to be made within 14 working days by the same method of payment.
- Make sure an authorized person – 18 or older- is present at the appointment time. In case of no show, YORK may not leave any materials on location. Customer is responsible for calling and rescheduling the delivery and installation.
Return and Refund Policy After or During Installation
Please note no refund will be provided if the unit(s) are in the process of being installed or has/have been installed.
Damaged Units Return Policy
If a unit is damaged at delivery time, we will gladly replace the unit(s) as soon as possible at no cost to the Customer.
- Customers will be offered two types of payment methods:
- Credit Cards: by using the Internet merchant account directly through YORK checkout by providing the payment gateway account
- If payment is done through bank transfer, it will take 2 working days to assure the amount is received, and then delivery and installation will take up to 7 working days from the date of receiving the amount
- SADAD: please note that SADAD’s Rules and Regulations shall apply.
- It shall be noted that the links for payments will be managed by a third party separated from YORK.
- All information provided when using a third Party’s services shall be at the Costumer’s own risk.
- YORK shall not be liable for any misuse of the information provided to a third party.
- YORK will protect- to its best ability- all Customer’s information provided through YORK’s website.
- All links provided by YORK are for the convenience purposes of Customers.
- Our Return Policy is subject to change without notice but will not affect any purchase order accepted by us prior to the date of change.
- YORK will not sell your information to a third party.
- YORK may contact you for future promotions.
- In no event shall YORK be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. YORK reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
- Invoice language will be issued based on the language selected by the customer during the buying process.
- Customer warrants that all copyrights and other intellectual property rights made available on the website, any drawings and text. Scripted or unscripted text, or any other materials or information are owned by YORK and the Customer shall not claim the contrary now or in the future.
- Customer shall not infringe or attempt to infringe, either directly or indirectly, any copyrights or any other intellectual property rights of YORK as the rights’ owner of the website, now or in the future, in any country.
The relationship between YORK and Customers is governed by the laws and regulations applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In case of any disputes between YORK and Customers, matters shall be resolved amicably. If they fail to reach a settlement, the dispute shall be referred to the competent judicial authorities in Jeddah City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Customers hereby indemnify and hold harmless YORK from and against any and all damages, losses, liabilities, obligations, claims of any kind, taxes thereon, interest or expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and expenses) suffered, incurred or paid, as a result of, in connection any service provided by YORK to the Customer.
YORK makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. YORK assumes no liability or responsibility for any typographical or other errors or omissions in the content on the website.